Checklist Before You Buy
Finding a home that you can see yourself in for the next five tor the rest of your life is a great feeling. Don't let that feeling cloud your judgement and leave you with unexpected issues after the closing. Here are a few things to consider before you buy:
1. Hire an expert to do your own home inspections and attend them if possible.
2. Evaluate possible repairs & immediate improvements. Ask the seller to repair them or include the cost into your bidding.
3. Know all of the vital systems that connect to the house electrical, sewage, heating, air conditioning, garbage disposal, and water. be sure to Investigate these systems.
4. Confirm your budget will match what your new home is going to cost on a monthly basis.
5. Examine potential neighborhoods with a 24 hour perspective. Are there any dogs howling late at night? Again be sure there are no surprises.
6. Do multiple practice commutes. One day is not enough time to judge driving to work.
7. Consider your furniture, electronics and appliances. Will they fit into the new home or will you need to purchase new home furnishings?
8. Know the local political landscape. Are there any issues you should know about? Be sure you understand how utilities, school and public services are funded.
9. Research the local area to understand its economics, climate, and variables that will be part of your long-term lifestyle.
If you're considering a move, or hear that any family, friends, neighbors or colleagues are, please feel free to contact me.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
It's Where Dreams Come True !
941 323 0629